We are hiring!
Hydro X is facing a very strong momentum in the market. In order to address this traction, we’re currently searching for an experienced business development director who can build the company’s first partnerships and deals as we penetrate the market.
- Identify, scout, originate, develop and monitor new business opportunities.
- Build and manage relationships with partners, customers and distributors.
- Develop tailored proposals, grant letters, and invoices for partners, customers and funders.
- Win and manage non-dilutive funding and grant programs in various geographies.
- Successfully execute client contracts from negotiation to close in adherence to related company policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed growth targets, sales quotas and performance objectives.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and other events, conduct webinars and presentations to raise the brand, technology and products profile and build relationships.
- Track emerging markets and trends, identify and recommends new services, provide advice on product development
- Develop thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, as well as those of our competitors
- Facilitate a smooth transition for new partners and customers to work with Hydro X projects and operations teams
- 5-10 years’ business development, sales or related experience within the industrial or energy sector
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills at both C and technical levels
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in financial modelling and analysis, preferably in the energy sector
- Proven experience with non-dilutive funding and grant programs in Europe, Asia and the US
- Strong understanding of energy market dynamics
- Knowledge of green hydrogen technologies – an advantage
- Results-oriented and self-driven, with a track record of exceeding targets
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and interact with technical and legal experts
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks and policies related to energy sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Fluent in English and possibly one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese
- Ability to travel internationally as needed